Legal notices and delivery terms
The labranche.ca website is provided by Domaine Labranche Inc., located at 565 Rang Saint-Simon, Saint-Isidore-de-Laprairie, QC J0L 2A0, and incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act, No. 1171332944.
- Domaine Labranche President and CEO: Louis Desgroseillers
- Email address: email@example.com
- Server: www.sept24.com
- 1268 RUE PROSPECT, SHERBROOKE (QUEBEC), J1J 1J5, 819-562-9173
General Conditions of Use
The following general conditions of use apply to all www.labranche.ca users and visitors.
Accessing and visiting this website imply the acceptance of these general conditions of use. If you do not agree to these conditions, you must not use this website. These general conditions of use have been in effect since the publication of the www.labranche.ca website.
Domaine Labranche may update these conditions without notice. You are encouraged to review these conditions during future visits to the website.
Access to the Website
- You must be 18 years or older to use or visit this website.
- If you do not meet this condition, please leave the website now.
- Access to the www.labranche.ca website is free.
- The devices (computer, software, telecommunication media, etc.) enabling access to the website, including the telecommunication fees incurred by their use, are charged to and the sole responsibility of the website user.
- Domaine Labranche alcohol, services, packages, and activities can be ordered directly online through the “Shopping Cart” page.
- The prices of alcohol, services, packages, and activities listed on the website’s Shopping Cart page do not include provincial taxes.
- Domaine Labranche is committed to delivering alcohol, packages, activities, gifts, and events ordered through the website within one week, with the exception of bottles with custom labels. The order will only be accepted if stocks are available. If an item is out of stock, rendering the completion of the order impossible, the shopper will be notified as soon as possible. The shopper can alternatively request that his/her order be reserved at Domaine Labranche to be picked up in person at a later date.
- The shopper has a period of 48 hours after the order has been placed to cancel the order without having to give any reasons or incurring any penalties except, when necessary, the costs of return shipping.
- The information provided by the shopper at the time of the order is binding upon him/her. In the event of errors or incomplete information in the addressee’s details (especially name, street address, postal code, city, telephone number, and email address), Domaine Labranche will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of shipments when the carrier is unable to deliver.
- Orders are shipped exclusively within Quebec. The shopper selects the delivery address when placing the order.
- If delivery is impossible in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control, Domaine Labranche will notify the online shopper. In cases of non-delivery of orders for reasons attributable to Domaine Labranche, the online shopper will be reimbursed in full.
- All data, text, information, images, photos, and any other content shown on this website are protected under intellectual property rights. Consequently, website users may only use these elements for their own personal use.
- With the exception of the above provisions, any reproduction, representation, use, or modification, by any means whatsoever, of either all or part of the elements of the website without prior written consent from Domaine Labranche constitutes intellectual property infringement.
- All trademarks (brand names and logos) and any other distinctive sign appearing on our website are the property of Domaine Labranche.
- Consequently, any reproduction and/or representation, and any use of these distinctive signs are therefore prohibited, except with the written consent of Domaine Labranche Inc.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- Domaine Labranche is committed to protecting the personal data of its website users and visitors. All personal data provided through the Online Store is protected under the Privacy Act.
- All persons from whom personal data has been collected have the right to access, rectify, and withdraw data concerning them upon written request to the following address: Domaine Labranche, 1086 Rue Bruce, Dunham, Quebec, J0E 1M0.
- Alternatively, requests may be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collected information is only accessible to Domaine Labranche.
- For all the stages involved in website access, namely the order process, shipment, and later services, Domaine Labranche is bound only by a best-endeavours obligation.
- Domaine Labranche will not be held responsible for inconveniences and damages arising from the use of the Internet network, namely in the event of a service interruption, outside intrusion, downloaded viruses, or damages caused to the computer or the software derived from using or visiting this website.
- Domaine Labranche is bound only by a best-endeavours obligation concerning the information that it makes available to persons who access its website. Although it takes all necessary measures to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website, Domaine Labranche will not be held responsible for errors, omissions, or for the results that could arise through the use of such information. In particular, the use of hyperlinks may bring you to other websites over which Domaine Labranche has no control.
- Access to the www.labranche.ca website may be momentarily interrupted for maintenance, updates, or technical upgrading, or to develop the content and/or its presentation.
- In general, Domaine Labranche will not be held responsible for website users’ and visitors’ failure to respect these general conditions of use.